Australian Medical Council - list of medical schools in Australia
Australian Medical Schools University listings
Bonded Medical School places - AMA guide we give you an overview of the steps to becoming a doctor and joining the medical profession. We also explain the bonded medical places that are offered by the Australian Government to increase the number of doctors in areas of medical workforce shortage.
Australian Medical Student Society The Australian Medical Students’ Association (AMSA) is the peak representative body for Australian medical students. The key mandate of the Association is to connect, inform and represent every one of Australia’s 17,000 medical students.
Christian Medical and Dental Fellowship Australia The CMDFA provides a visible focal point for Christian healthcare professionals from around Australia.
Specialty training colleges - In order to work as a specialist or fully qualified General Practitioner it is required that graduates apply through the relevant colleges training program. This page lists the Australian Medical Collleges, Organisations and Societies. This information will help to decide which direction to take after 2-3 yrs of Residency.
Medical Registration Board
The role of the Medical Board of Australia is to:
- register medical practitioners and medical students
- develop standards, codes and guidelines for the medical profession
- investigate notifications and complaints
- where necessary, conduct panel hearings and refer serious matters to Tribunal hearings
- assess International Medical Graduates who wish to practise in Australia
- approve accreditation standards and accredited courses of study
AHPRA Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority