* ACRRM courses range includes skin, ultrasound, emergency medicine, rural emergency skills training (REST), and generalist emergency medicine.
* ALS - Obstets It is recommended that maternity care providers complete the course every 3-6 years.
* HPMI - Hunter Post-Grad Medical Institute offers many post-grad courses throughout the year for both Drs and RNs.
* GPCE Annual GP Conferences
* MDA National run courses in Risk Management
* PEPA Palliative Care Education and Training. PEPA provides Australia’s only free placements in palliative care services for practicing health professionals (2-5 days duration) and free palliative approach workshops.
* PESI USA - Continuing Education Seminars, CDs, DVDs, Publications, and Online Mental Health • Educators • Rehab
* Ausmed - Nursing Courses, Online Nursing CPD and Nursing Education. Also offers CPD Organiser & Learning Plan
* RACGP provides conferences plus online education
* RRMEO is the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine’s medical education and online learning platform that combines online resources and education activities with telemedicine services.
* ThinkGP Many online courses covering all subjects.
* Unconventional Conventions
An accredited education provider with the RACGP providing Australian and international speakers.